FACILITY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- NO OUTDOOR FOOTWEAR ALLOWED.
- Must wear clean indoor shoes or spike less golf shoes. No spiked shoes please.
- No outside food or drinks allowed anywhere in the facility.
- Simulator pricing is $50/hour for the simulator bay (cost is not per person)
- Average pace of play is 1/hr per person for 18 holes
- Booking should be for groups of 4
- No swinging of clubs outside of the simulator bay
- Only one person should be present in the hitting area at a time. Everyone MUST keep a safe distance and keep watch of the person golfing
- Be aware and pay attention. Swinging golf clubs near people, and balls exiting the bay at high speeds can be extremely dangerous
- Before you swing any club, check your surroundings to ensure no person or obstacle is within your swing radius
- Be aware of your back swing and follow through at all times
- Swinging should always take place near the hitting area of the mat
- Practice swings must be done within the hitting area
- Be alert of where you stand or walk and stay out of another players swing radius
- Report all accidents immediately to our staff
- Customers acknowledge that photography and/or video may be recorded and used for promotional purposes on our website and social media accounts without compensation
- If you bring your own clubs please make sure the club faces are clean before play
- Keep food and drinks at the provided counters or table. NO FOOD OR DRINKS INSIDE THE SIMULATOR at any time
- We would love for you to be able finish your last hole but if another group is booked after you we will transition the simulator to the next group promptly at the end of your booked time
- Failure to abide by any of the above procedures may result in the cancellation of the remainder of your paid simulator time without compensation
TEE TIME CANCELLATION POLICY
Tee times may be cancelled or modified online or by calling 587-495-0823. If possible, we would appreciate 24 hours notice of cancellation so that we are able to rebook the tee time.
Golfers are financially responsible for any damages to the equipment inside the simulator bay or the facility by not following the rules and regulations. Your credit card will be charged for any damages by yourself or your guests.